Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010
Well its been a very busy few weeks, cakes galore!  This week of only one lot of cupcakes on Monday has given me a chance to catch my breath, and get into my new role at my day job

So without further a due here is a catch up of some of my most recent cakes.

Week beginning 21st June

 A mini 'Exploding Stars' cake for one of the girls at work.  This was a tiny 6" white chocolate mudcake, loaded with white chocolate ganache for her husbands birthday. After the previous weeks big cakefest it felt like a piece of cake!




Chocolate Buttermilk cakes with chocolate cream cheese icing.  Donna Hay = win!  If you happened to buy her anniversary edition of her magazine a few months ago, this is the recipe of the gorgeous layered chocolate cake on the front cover.  These were for our HR Manager at work for her birthday.  I do all of the cakes for our Marketing and HR departments at work, it gives me a great chance to experiment with new flavours as everyone gets to pick an idea of a flavour that they want.

0 comments: